[Corpora-List] Summary of graph viewers/editors

Roy Bar-Haim barhair at macs.biu.ac.il
Tue Jul 18 13:13:58 UTC 2006

Dear all,

Here is the list of free graph viewers/editors I got recommendations for:

* ClarkSystem http://www.bultreebank.org/
* NooJ (www.nooj4nlp.net)
* Tulip http://directory.fsf.org/all/tulip.html
* uDraw(Graph) http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/uDrawGraph/en/index.html
* GraphViz http://www.graphviz.org/
* Linguistic Tree Constructor -- http://ltc.sourceforge.net -- for
syntactic trees

And here's another one I found myself :)
* yED http://www.yworks.com/en/products_yed_about.htm

All the replies I received are pasted below.
Thanks a lot to everyone who replied my email.

Regards,
Roy.