[Corpora-List] Children's dictionary

Leonel Ruiz Miyares (Centro Ling. Aplicada) leonel at lingapli.ciges.inf.cu
Thu Jun 29 13:00:00 UTC 2006

Dear Phil,

> I'm interested to know what people believe is the best children's
> dictionary in paper, CDROM, and e-dictionary format. This is for
> children at the primary school age (6-12), English language, but I'll
> summarize others if they're sent to me.

We think the paper format of children's dictionary is better
(for the age you said). They could easier manage the book.

For CD-ROM dictionary the environment of the dictionary
should be very friendly and easy for its use to be
attractive and useful for children.

Yours sincerely,

Leonel Ruiz Miyares

Dr. Leonel Ruiz Miyares