[Corpora-List] Phishing email corpus

Nicklas Karlsson nkanv03 at student.vxu.se
Wed May 3 10:39:36 UTC 2006

Hi again

I got some replays. But not many phishing mails. (I'm not looking for
Nigerian Letters)
A phishing email explanation was requested.

Phishing emails are emails that are made to look like they are from your
bank or eBay or so.
But they are really from people that are trying to steal your credit card
number or login-information.
They will lead you to a fake site, where you are asked to fill in your
information.
Look at http://www.antiphishing.org for more info.

I'm only interested in the e-mails. In text format.

I found this on my own
http://monkey.org/~jose/wiki/doku.php?id=phishingcorpus
it has about 800 phishing emails

Thanks