[Corpora-List] Revisiting Mal écot (1960): Vowel Nasality a s a Distinctive Feature in American English

brian pardini btpardini at earthlink.net
Sat May 6 22:16:18 UTC 2006

Hello all

As part of a project for a graduate course in Phonology at San José
State University, I'm trying to reproduce the experiment documented
in Malécot (1960) on vowel nasality in American English.  In the
interest of getting many participants from different regions of
English-speaking North America, I have created a web based version of
three sessions of the experiment.  If you have the time (about 10-15
minutes) and would like to participate, you can access the experiment
at the following URL:

http://brianpardini.home.comcast.net/

Thank you so much for your time and interest!

Best regards