[Corpora-List] Request for help concerning a LSA problem

Petr Šimon petr.simon at gmail.com
Fri May 5 14:18:54 UTC 2006

Cecilie,
I suggest you try e.g. the notorious "Human machine interface..." corpus
from Landauer's paper An Introduction to Latent Semantic Analysis. I
have  'tested' tools I use, scipy (Python) and svdlibc (C), against
this. I have also tried to produce the results from Ch.15 with scipy and
sdvlibc, but both give the same results, ie. .75 .28 ... the figures in
the book seem strange... but I only gave it a guick look.
Good luck
Petr