[Corpora-List] Q&A system for a given collection of document?

ben dbabis samira bendbabis_samira at yahoo.fr
Tue May 9 12:35:56 UTC 2006

Hello everybody
  I'll be grateful if someone help me to find Q&A systems that extract answer to a given question from a given document (example docs of DUC conference).
  I need this system in order to evaluate automatic summarization systems using the Q&A task.
  So, web-based Q&A systems can't help me in my research.
  I need Q&A system that collects answer from a local document not from the web.
  thanks for being helpful.

  samira ben dbabis
  Master student in the National Ingeneering Institute of Sfax
  Sfax 3000
  Tunisia