[Corpora-List] Newspaper article corpora

Kate Beeching Kate.Beeching at uwe.ac.uk
Thu May 11 15:18:23 UTC 2006

Is there any way of extending the context on VIEW so that you can get more of an idea of how the search word is used?
Thanks,
Kate.

Dr. Kate Beeching Principal Lecturer, Linguistics and French
Award Leader, MA in Translation by Distance Learning
Head, International Corpus Linguistics Research Unit (ICLRU)
University of the West of England, Bristol
Faculty of Humanities, Languages and Social Sciences
Frenchay Campus
Coldharbour Lane
Bristol BS16 1QY
Room: 4C16