[Corpora-List] Prototype semantics experiment

Linda Bawcom linda.bawcom at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 17 10:28:02 UTC 2006

Dear Diana,

  I also had the same problem through Yahoo.  Brian mentioned that it may be a problem with a POP account.  At any rate, I just copied and pasted into Word and sent it as an attachment. Just took a few minutes.

  Kindest regards,
  Linda

Diana Maynard <d.maynard at dcs.shef.ac.uk> wrote:
  Hmm, I spent a while doing the questionnaire only to find that it
doesn't seem to be compatible with Firefox (latest version) as it was
unable to submit the results.
You might want to put a warning about this to prevent people wasting
their time.
Diana

brian pardini wrote:

> Hello all
>
> I'm conducting a semantics experiment on different types of verbal
> dishonesty, elaborating on a previous experiment by Coleman and Kay
> (1981). The full citation is:
>
> Coleman, L. and Kay, P. 1981. Prototype semantics: The English word
> lie. Language, 57(1):26–44.
>
> If you'd like to participate, you can find the experiment at the
> following URL:
>
> http://brianpardini.home.comcast.net
>
> Thanks for your interest and participation!
>
> Kind regards
>
> Brian Pardini

      "Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind." John Donne