[Corpora-List] joint project on verbs of motion

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.cis.ru
Thu May 18 11:46:04 UTC 2006

Dear Corpora colleagues, I guess we could launch a joint project on the use of the verbs of motion, state, etc in Russian. I hope their frequency of occurrence can distinguish different styles: poetry, drama, fiction, etc. If you have some additional remarks or proposals, please contact me :  yutamb at mail.ru  Looking forward to hearing from you soon about our joint project to  yutamb at mail.ru  Please, do not send attachments since they cannot be opened by my computer system, I can read only simple txt messages. Be well, remain yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk