[Corpora-List] Survey : Use of Software in Corpus Study

Linda Bawcom linda.bawcom at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 18 17:00:43 UTC 2006

Dear Ana,

  As a somewhat computer challenged list memeber, I went to answer the questionnaire but got stuck. Would you be kind enough as to give an example of a digitalized program,or how I would know if a program I am using is digitalized (the only thing I know that I have that is digitalized is my camera ;- )?

  Also, the first question regarding office programs is ambiguous (to me). Do you mean Microsoft Office (or something similar), or simply any program one might use in an office setting?

  Kindest regards,
  Linda

Ana Stulic <Ana.Stulic at u-bordeaux3.fr> wrote:
  Dear colleagues,

Within the activities of Bordeaux 3 University research centres AMERIBER and
CEMIC-GRESIC, we are conducting a survey on the use of software in
documentary corpus study and we are inviting you to participate in the
questionnaire we have designed for this purpose.

We wish to underline that it is YOUR PARTICIPATION that will make the survey
results relevant. The questionnaire takes only few minutes and the
participants who desire so will receive the results of the survey.

The questionnaire is available in three languages (English, Spanish and
French) and all the questions are optional.

To access the questionnaire click on the link below or copy it to your
navigator:

http://www.nte.u-bordeaux3.fr/enquete

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone you consider concerned
with documentary corpus study.

We thank you in advance for the interest you put in our research.

Ana STULIC-ETCHEVERS, Soufiane ROUISSI

AMERIBER, CEMIC-GRESIC
Université Michel de Montaigne Bordeaux 3

Domaine Universitaire - 33607 Pessac Cedex - France

ana.stulic at u-bordeaux3.fr soufiane.rouissi at u-bordeaux3.fr
We apologise for
possible cross-postings.

      "Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind." John Donne