[Corpora-List] Keyness across Texts (fwd)

Listserv Administrator listman at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Aug 4 18:05:17 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:14:44 -0600
From: Eric Ringger <ringger at cs.byu.edu>
To: CORPORA at hd.uib.no
Subject: Re: [Corpora-List] Keyness across Texts

Good afternoon.

To follow up on my earlier post and to facilitate experimentation, here is a
list of publicly available implementations of LDA:

The Mallet toolkit implements LDA as well as extensions for n-grams (in
Java):

http://mallet.cs.umass.edu/mallet/javadoc/edu/umass/cs/mallet/base/topics/LD
A.html

Mark Steyvers and Tom Griffiths have a Matlab implementation:

 	http://psiexp.ss.uci.edu/research/programs_data/toolbox.htm

David Blei has an implementation in C.

 	http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~blei/lda-c/

There are further links at the bottom of David's LDA-C page.

Regards,
--Eric