[Corpora-List] Treebank annotation tools

Joakim Nivre nivre at msi.vxu.se
Thu Aug 30 07:04:54 UTC 2007

Roy,

Thanks very much for your advice. This is in fact the third message
promoting the CLaRK system, so I definitely should have a look at it. :)

Best,
Joakim

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, Roy Bar-Haim wrote:

> Joakim,
>
> You might want to look at the ClarkSystem. http://www.bultreebank.org/clark/
> It was used in the development of the Bulgarian treebank.
> It is based on XML technology (using XPATH for search etc.), and has
> visualization, edit, search and validation capabilities.
> I've been using it and found it very convenient, although I didn't try using
> its advanced features.
>
> Good luck,
> Roy.

Joakim Nivre

Växjö University		Uppsala University
School of Mathematics		Department of Linguistics
and Systems Engineering		and Philology
SE-35195 Växjö			Box 635, SE-75126 Uppsala

Tel: +46 470 708992		Tel: +46 18 4717009
Fax: +46 470 84004		Fax: +46 18 4711094
E-mail: nivre at msi.vxu.se	E-mail: joakim.nivre at lingfil.uu.se