[Corpora-List] Looking for Ancient Greek tagged corpus

Ulrik Sandborg-Petersen ulrikp at hum.aau.dk
Mon Dec 3 10:38:57 UTC 2007

Hello Liz,

There's always the Greek New Testament, which has been tagged a lot of
times by various people, including me.

You can find some freely available Greek New Testament texts by James
Tauber and myself here:

http://morphgnt.org

Dr. Maurice A. Robinson has also tagged some New Testament Greek versions:

http://www.rpbyztxt.com/

All of the texts mentioned contain not only part of speech, but also
morphological information and lemmas or lemma-surrogates (in the form of
so-called "Strong's numbers").

James Tauber and I are developing some tools that will assist in tagging
Ancient Greek for part of speech and morphology.  Please contact me
off-list if you are interested in hearing more.

Regards,

Ulrik Sandborg-Petersen

--
Ulrik Sandborg-Petersen, PhD candidate