[Corpora-List] Error tagger for English and Spanish

Eric Atwell eric at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 08:59:56 UTC 2007

Maggie, try:

  Jennifer Pedler, 2007.
  Computer Correction of Real-word Spelling Errors in Dyslexic Text.
  PhD Thesis, Birkbeck, London University.
  http://www.dcs.bbk.ac.uk/research/recentphds/pedler.pdf

This system is designed for error-tagging English text produced by
dyslexics, but could in principle be applied to error-tagging English
text from other sources too.

Eric Atwell, Leeds University

--
Eric Atwell,
  Senior Lecturer, Language research group leader, School of Computing,