[Corpora-List] Please help-urgent Wordsmith Tools advice needed!

Hunter, Duncan D.I.Hunter at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 22:29:54 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have been doing a Wordsmith Tools concordance using as search terms 'activity/activities'.  Doing the same concordance using the search term activit* gives the same concordance list, but a rather different set of collocates when doing MI3, log like scores et al.

Which is the 'correct' search term if I want to know about activity AND activities (as a lemma)?

Thanks in advance,

Duncan Hunter