[Corpora-List] looking for French and Romanian taggers/disambiguators/syntactic parsers

Eckhard Bick eckhard.bick at mail.dk
Tue Dec 18 08:31:28 UTC 2007

Hello,

VISL has a syntactic parser for French (FrAG) online at
http://beta.visl.sdu.dk (choose the French flag and then "automatic
analysis"). The pos-tagging is based on Schmid's and Stein's decision
tree tagger, but there is a Constraint Grammar system on top of it for
syntactic function and finally a dependency grammar / psg, so you can
get trees.

Best,
Eckhard Bick

cristina fotache wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for taggers, disambiguators and syntactic parsers for
> both French and Romanian. That would be greatly appreciated
> if somebody could tell me where I can find this software readily
> available online.
>
> You can email me directly to: cristinaf2001 at yahoo.com
> <mailto:cristinaf2001 at yahoo.com> or cristina.duculescu at asu.edu
> <mailto:cristina.duculescu at asu.edu> .
>
> Thank you.
> Best,
> Cristina Duculescu
> Graduate student,
> School of International Letters and Cultures
> Arizona State University

Eckhard Bick,
cand.med., dr.phil.
University of Southern Denmark