[Corpora-List] nombank.1.0

Adam Meyers meyers at cs.nyu.edu
Mon Dec 17 22:45:45 UTC 2007

Hello,

I would like to announce the release of NomBank 1.0. This is the complete
annotation of the Wall Street Journal corpus. All accompanying dictionaries were
updated, as were the specifications. Particular attention was paid to adjective
nominalizations, adverbial usages  of nouns (including discourse uses),
attribute nouns and some of the less frequent classes. Additional quality
control measures were also implemented.

NomBank may be obtained from the following website:

http://nlp.cs.nyu.edu/meyers/NomBank.html

Please feel free to send me any comments.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Adam Meyers