AW: [Corpora-List] lexicographic tools for parallel/comparable corpora

Thomas Schmidt thomas.schmidt at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Feb 6 17:06:53 UTC 2007

Hi Jörg,

I've used a combination of a parallel concordancing tool and a lexicographic
annotation tool for the construction of a multilingual football dictionary
(www.kicktionary.de). It's a research tool and not very sophisticated, but
it's available for download for registered users of the website. If you're
interested, write me an e-mail, and I can make you an account.

- Thomas

-------------------------------
Thomas Schmidt
Projekt Z2