[Corpora-List] English-Spanish Medical Corpora

Olivier Kraif olivier.kraif at tele2.fr
Wed Feb 7 17:30:21 UTC 2007

Hi Mario,
you can find the WHO reports in both languages (and even in Chinese ,
Arabic, Russian and French). The reports can be downloaded in pdf from
this url :
http://www.who.int/whr/previous/es/index.html
If you need already processed and aligned reports in English and French,
I can send you some texts.

You may also have a look to the UN records :
http://unbisnet.un.org:8080/ipac20/ipac.jsp?profile=bib&menu=search&submenu=power#focus
A lot of texts are available online, in the latter languages, and some
texts concern medical subjects.
Texts can be downloaded in PDF (and even in DOC format, if you change
something in the URL :-).

Regards

Olivier