[Corpora-List] Corpus Benevolence

Alexander Osherenko osherenko at gmx.de
Thu Feb 8 08:59:41 UTC 2007

Hello!

Are there any measures that provide general estimation of the
benevolence of a corpus? The problem is - there are several corpora,
doesn't matter domain-specific or not, and I want to find a general
measure or general hints for choosing one or another. How can I estimate
what corpus I take besides that I calculate result measures whatever
they are and compare them for every corpus previously chosen by chance?
Something like size, number of sentences, genre...

Best,
Alexander