[Corpora-List] lexicographic tools for parallel/comparable corpora

Joerg Tiedemann tiedeman at let.rug.nl
Mon Feb 12 08:56:41 UTC 2007

I was surprised to see that there is so little about lexicography and
parallel/comparable corpora. Should I ask at a different forum about this?

Maybe I should also re-phrase my question: What tools *should*
lexicographers use if they *would* use parallel and comparable corpora?
(or if there would be appropriate, clean and balanced parallel corpora)

Actually I didn't get any responses about comparable corpora and
lexicographic tools. Is there any work in this direction?

I'll wait a little bit more with my summary.
best,

Jörg

**  Jörg Tiedemann                 tiedeman at let.rug.nl             **
**  Alfa-Informatica               http://www.let.rug.nl/~tiedeman **
**  Rijksuniversiteit Groningen     Harmoniegebouw, room 1311-429  **
**  Oude Kijk in 't Jatstraat 26    phone: +31 (0)50-363 5935      **
**  9712 EK Groningen               fax:   +31 (0)50-363 6855      **