[Corpora-List] Emotional Dialogue corpus

Alexander Osherenko osherenko at gmx.de
Wed Feb 14 06:39:18 UTC 2007

Dear Anja!

I do know very well the corpora you are speaking about (Smartkom and the
Belfast SAL corpus), and they are not optimal (German language, small
corpus size, simulated emotions). Because there are so many problems, I
thought, I need another corpus. In "Dialogue Tagsets in Oncology" Mary
McWood (http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/635448.html) talks about oncology
corpora and refer to corpora that contain affect.

Best
Alexander