[Corpora-List] Look for a lemma list

fzsu fzsu at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Feb 21 14:48:29 UTC 2007

Dear all,

Sorry to take your time.

I am looking for an English lemma list, which can provide the transformation
between the basic form and the inflection form or the derivation form.

Here are some examples:

abacus -> abacuses
abandon -> abandons,abandoning,abandoned
abase -> abases,abasing,abased
abate -> abates,abating,abated
abbess -> abbesses

I have downloaded a similar list complied by Yasumasa Someya, but apply this
list in my corpus, I can't get a satisfactory lemmatised cover rate for some
reasons.

Now I hope to find some other lemma lists, and if they include both American
spelling and British spelling, that would be the best.

If anyone has the lemma list resources, would you please sent them to me or
just give me a website link?

Thank you.

Fangzhong