[Corpora-List] wordlist-similarity tools in Java?

Andy Roberts andyr at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Sat Feb 24 15:25:20 UTC 2007

Nuno,

That's a very handy library. However, may I ask why you don't use POS
information in your index (and therefore your similarity algorithms)?
Your library permits comparisons at a sense level but I don't see how
you compare sense 1 of live with dwell with out first telling the program that
you're only interested in the verb and not the other two homographs.

Regards,
Andy