[Corpora-List] wordlist-similarity tools in Java?

Mark A. Greenwood mark at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Fri Feb 23 13:59:30 UTC 2007

Hi,

We've developed a Java bridge to the perl WordNet similarity package
which can be found at http://nlp.shef.ac.uk/result/software.html

it can be a bit tricky to set up but once working allows you to use the
Perl libraries easily from Java. I'm currently in the middle of writing
a pure Java version of the similarity measures which should be a
drop-in-replacement for our existing package when it's finished.
Although as yet I don't know when that will be.

Hope that is of some help,

Mark

Mark A. Greenwood
Research Associate in Natural Language Processing
Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield
WWW: http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~mark/