[Corpora-List] Korean learner English corpus?

Ute Römer ute.roemer at engsem.uni-hannover.de
Mon Feb 26 16:46:48 UTC 2007

Dear Nick and others,

I remember to have seen a paper on Korean learner language on the programme
of the upcoming CamLing conference (in Cambridge in March, posted on
Linguist List two or three weeks ago) but I don't remember who the author of
the paper was. Perhaps you can find more information on the CamLing 2007
website...

Good luck and best wishes... Ute

Dr. Ute Römer
English Department
Leibniz University of Hanover
Königsworther Platz 1
30167 Hannover
Germany

Phone: +49 (0)511 762 2997
Fax: +49 (0)511 762 2996
Please note NEW e-mail address: ute.roemer at engsem.uni-hannover.de
http://www.uteroemer.com
http://www.fbls.uni-hannover.de/angli/
Conference website: "Exploring the Lexis-Grammar Interface" (ELeGI, 5-7
October 2006) http://www.elegi-2006.com