[Corpora-List] Visualization tools for a Chinese lexical relationship knowledge base

Qiang Zhou zq-lxd at mail.tsinghua.edu.cn
Wed Jan 3 00:53:52 UTC 2007

Dear all,

    I have built a large-scale Chinese lexical relationship knowledge base(CLRKB). Each entry in the CLRKB has the following information:

    Word1, Word1, POS1, POS2, relation tag

    I think the internal structure of CLRKB will be a graph : word as the vertex and the relation tag as the edge.

    Do you some visualization tools can be used to quickly see the complex relationship of different words in our CLRKB?

    Happy New Year!

Qiang Zhou

Dept. of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, China