[Corpora-List] redundancy removal techniques

ben dbabis samira bendbabis_samira at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 10 10:30:31 UTC 2007

hi,
I'm working on the redundancy removal from multidocument summaries.So,I'd be grateful if you provide me documentation about techniques used to detect redundant sentences and the possible heuristics to eliminate this redundance.
thanks for your collaboration;
samira BEN DBABIS
MIRACL Laboratory;
Sfax, Tunisia