[Corpora-List] Inquiry about European text-analytics projects, products, etc.

Seth Grimes grimes at altaplana.com
Tue Jan 16 14:21:47 UTC 2007

I'm working on a commercial white paper on Text Analytics in Europe.  I'm
looking for particularly interesting or innovative companies, projects,
research efforts, and user stories that I can cite or feature.  The best
way to learn out about new stuff is to ask, so ... please send me a note
if there's any of the above that you think I should look into.

Thanks very much,

					Seth Grimes

--
Seth Grimes   Alta Plana Corp, analytical computing & data management
              Intelligent Enterprise magazine (CMP), Contributing Editor