[Corpora-List] CoNLL Shared Task 2007: Important Message

Joakim Nivre nivre at msi.vxu.se
Mon Jan 15 10:40:52 UTC 2007

Important message to all potential participants in the
CoNLL shared task 2007!

We have recently found out that the e-mail address conll07st at uvt.nl,
intended for registration and enquiries concerning the CoNLL shared task
2007, is not functioning properly. We will try to fix this problem and
trace all messages sent to this address, but in the meantime we ask you to
send all messages regarding the shared task to Sandra Kuebler at

	  skuebler at indiana.edu

We will try to contact everyone who has sent messages to the original
address, but if you haven't heard from us before the registration deadline
(January 20), please contact Sandra. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Joakim Nivre

Joakim Nivre

Växjö University		Uppsala University
School of Mathematics		Department of Linguistics
and Systems Engineering		and Philology
SE-35195 Växjö			Box 635, SE-75126 Uppsala

Tel: +46 470 708992		Tel: +46 18 4717009
Fax: +46 470 84004		Fax: +46 18 4711094
E-mail: nivre at msi.vxu.se	E-mail: joakim.nivre at lingfil.uu.se