[Corpora-List] chaker jebari

Florian Petran florian.petran at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:13:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

There's several things you should know about mailing lists and this
list in particular. For one, it is generally considered good practice
to include a short, but comprehensive description of your post in the
subject heading instead of just your name. Note also that "Rainbow" or
"Problems with rainbow" would not be an appropriate description - you
would need to be more specific about what problems you have. People
get a lot of mail, and they tend to delete those with uninteresting
subject headings right away. Same goes for the text of the post
itself. It is impossible to conclude from what you have written what
exactly you were trying to do and what exactly does not work.
Furthermore, it is considered impolite to post the same question again
in exactly the same words. If nobody answered your first post, this is
not going to change a few days later. Last but not least this is a
general list for corpus linguistics. Most likely, no one will be able
or inclined to give technical support for a program. If, however, your
problem relates to linguistics, and you voice it that way, I am sure
you can find help from the many friendly users here without
double-posting the same question again