[Corpora-List] Spanish POS tagger

Jose Maria Gomez Hidalgo jmgomez at uem.es
Wed Jan 24 16:31:39 UTC 2007

Hi, Mario

The obvious answer is Freeling, and opensource language analysis package
that includes postagging, lemmatization, and even named entity
recognition and some parsing.

http://www.lsi.upc.es/~nlp/freeling/

Also you can train your own tagger using e.g. the Crater corpus and e.
mxpost.

Best regards

	Jose Maria

José María Gómez Hidalgo - Computer Systems, Head
Universidad Europea de Madrid - Villaviciosa de Odon, 28670 Madrid, SPAIN
+34 91 2115670 - jmgomez at uem.es - http://www.esp.uem.es/jmgomez
http://jmgomezhidalgo.blogspot.com