[Corpora-List] doctor-patient recordings

Harold Somers harold.somers at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jan 25 14:52:14 UTC 2007

Thanks everyone for your swift responses. I should have specified that I
wanted English, preferably British English.
As some of you pointed out, even people who have such recordings might
not be able to release them for reasons of ethical clearance. Simulated
dialogues with "standardized patients" (ie actors) would serve our
purposes.

It turns out that there are DP dialogues in the BNC (which I knew about)
and that the original audio tapes are stored in the British Library. So
I just have to find out the file reference numbers for the particular
dialogues.

Harold Somers