[Corpora-List] using Google Groups data

edkeer at optonline.net edkeer at optonline.net
Tue Jan 30 18:02:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am interested in creating a database of usage tokens from Google Groups. I am specifically looking at collecting instances of number agreement on verbs and indexing them to specific users. What I want to be able to do is see how consistent particular people are in their usage of number agreement.

Right now I am simply doing this by hand and keeping the results in an Excel spreadsheet. I would appreciate any comments on how to automate this. Or whether that is even possible.

Ed

watchmesleep.blogspot.com