[Corpora-List] Corpus Linguistics 2007: Extended Early Bird registration until June 8th

Pernilla Danielsson a.p.danielsson at bham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 4 07:40:38 UTC 2007

For those of you who have not yet registered for the Corpus Linguistics 2007 conference in Birmingham, July 27-30 this year, we have extended the Early Bird registration offer for a few more days until June 8th.

For more information about prices and packages, see http://www.corpus.bham.ac.uk/conference2007/registration.htm

And for online registration, go to http://www.ecommercegateway.co.uk/bham/webstore/ and click on 'Department of English' 'conference'.

We would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone experiencing problems registering on May 31st. This was due to the large amount of transactions that went through the system at one and the same time.

We hope to see you all in Birmingham at the end of July.

Organising Committee
Corpus Linguistics 2007
Birmingham July 27-July 30
http://www.corpus.bham.ac.uk/conference2007/index.htm