[Corpora-List] Reinforcement Learning from Dialogue Act

Michael Oakes Michael.Oakes at sunderland.ac.uk
Wed May 30 13:31:26 UTC 2007

Dear All,

As per the message below, we are looking for any question and answer
dialogues, where feedback is given on the quality of the answer.

I seem to remember that there is a corpus of people asking for
geographical directions to a person with a map, but hidden behind a
screen. Does anyone know any more about this?

Regards, Michael.