[Corpora-List] French grammar mistakes corpus

Agnes SOUQUE asouque at nuxeo.com
Sun Nov 4 18:32:35 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'm a PhD student in natural language processing and I'm working on
grammar cheking.
For my research, I'm building a corpus of french grammar mistakes. I'm
collecting diverse types of typewritten texts, in french of course,
like letters, reports, students or secondary school pupils  exercices,
etc.. I'm mainly interested in texts written by native speakers of
French, but texts from learners are also welcomed.
It would really help me if you had some documents to make available to
me, or a good adress to get in touch with.

Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards

Agnès

--