[Corpora-List] RE : a tunisian student

mesfar slim mesfarslim at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 5 08:45:40 UTC 2007

Hello Samira,

  You are looking for a source of written political speeches or a software to analyze you corpora ?

  In which language ? in Arabic ?

  Best,

  Slim

Samira FARHAT <samirafarhat0212 at yahoo.com> a écrit :
  hi
i m a tunisian phd student. my research topic entails analysing political speeches. was wondering if i can get some help for data analysis.
i also want to know what softwares i can use to account for the quantitative part of my analysis.best regards