[Corpora-List] French Word List

Isabella Chiari isabella.chiari at uniroma1.it
Mon Nov 12 18:56:27 UTC 2007

Dear List members,

I am looking for a freely available word list (not lemmatized) derived from
a medium/large corpus of contemporary French. I only need word forms (one
per line), frequencies are not needed, but it should come from a corpus of
at least some million words (let’s say 5 ml on). It should preferably come
from a reference corpus, but specialized corpora can be ok too. Can anyone
point me to a suitable list?

Thanks,

Isabella

Isabella Chiari

Università La Sapienza di Roma

Dipartimento di Studi Filologici, Linguistici e Letterari (DSFLL)
dell’Università di Roma “La Sapienza”
P.le Aldo Moro, 5, III Piano, Edificio ex Facoltà di Lettere e Filosofia,
00185 Roma, tel. +30 06 4991 3575

e-mail:  <mailto:isabella.chiari at uniroma1.it> isabella.chiari at uniroma1.it

 <http://www.alphabit.net/> Home page Alphabit

 <http://www.alphabit.net/blog/blogger.html> Alphabit blog /