[Corpora-List] Typology of Internet textual genres

Serge HEIDEN Slh at ens-lsh.fr
Thu Nov 15 08:36:59 UTC 2007

Dear Ana Rita,

Let me invite you to contact the research community that has organised the
recent colloquium entitled "Towards a Reference Corpus of Web Genres"
Colloquium held in conjunction with Corpus Linguistics 2007
See :
- Colloquium schedule: http://corpus.leeds.ac.uk/serge/webgenres/schedule.html
- Corpus Linguistics 2007 website: http://www.corpus.bham.ac.uk/conference2007

Please note that I recalled those informations from the archives of this
precise mailing list (corpora), by searching in them at :
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?S1=corpora
You may find other interesting informations with that valuable tool.

I met Marina Santini (http://www.itri.brighton.ac.uk/~Marina.Santini/) in
Besançon in 2006, where she presented the following paper at JADT 2006 :
http://www.cavi.univ-paris3.fr/lexicometrica/jadt/jadt2006/PDF/II-077.pdf

Let me suggest warmly to you that reference as an entry point.

Best regards,
Serge Heiden