[Corpora-List] Typology of Internet textual genres

May Lai-Yin Wong wlymay at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 23:55:01 UTC 2007

Dear Andrea,

You might also find a relevant chapter in Corpus Linguistics and the Web - Douglas Biber and Jerry Kurijian: Towards a taxonomy of web registers and text types: a multidimensional analysis. They have employed a sightly different approach, using factor and cluster analysis in the classification of web genres.

Regards,
May

---
Dr May L-Y Wong