[Corpora-List] Sorry, my mistake, I need a Context-DEPENDENT grammar simulator

stefano federici s_federici at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 13:20:30 UTC 2008

I guess that I stated my correct request in the wrong way. I just need a general simulator for context-dependent grammars that I can use to show to my students (by creating a toy grammar) how a language analyzer for a context-dependent grammar does works. I don't need any real context-dependent grammar for whatever language.

I hope that this will give me some positive answer.

Thanks for your time
Stefano

Stefano Federici
Università degli Studi di Cagliari
Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Dipartimento di Scienze Pedagogiche e Filosofiche
Via Is Mirrionis 1, 09123 Cagliari, Italia
Tel: +39 349 818 1955 Fax: +39 070 937 1870