[Corpora-List] Sorry, my mistake, I need a Context-DEPENDENT grammar simulator

Katrin Erk katrin.erk at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 10 14:26:06 UTC 2008

I see. Yes, it's funny -- there are simulators for CF grammars on the
web, but none for CS as far as I can see.

I've only ever done the low-tech version in class and done a^n b^n c^n
by hand, though of course it would be much prettier with a simulator.

All the best,
Katrin
--
Department of Linguistics