[Corpora-List] context-DEPENDENT grammar simulator.

stefano federici s_federici at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 17:28:01 UTC 2008

> Please take a look at the nice demos in the NLTK... You get nice teaching materials and examples in the book as a bonus.
> http://nltk.org/doc/en/advanced-parsing.html

I went through the page you suggested but I couldn't find any example of context-sensitive production rules (something like aBc -> abDc or similar, in which on the left side you can have more than just a single non-terminal)

Stefano Federici
Università degli Studi di Cagliari
Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Dipartimento di Scienze Pedagogiche e Filosofiche
Via Is Mirrionis 1, 09123 Cagliari, Italia
Tel: +39 349 818 1955 Fax: +39 070 937 1870

--
Carlos Rodriguez Penagos
Barcelona Media - Centre d'Innovació
carlos.rodriguez at barcelonamedia.org