[Corpora-List] context-DEPENDENT grammar simulator.

stefano federici s_federici at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 11:24:42 UTC 2008

> ... then you only have the gui/applet part missing

Thanks a lot for your very informative contribution Yannick.

As you says, what I really need is a graphical aid to help my students understand "at first glance" the possibility of translating a TM to a grammar and having, as a result, the same computational power.

Stefano

Stefano Federici
Università degli Studi di Cagliari
Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Dipartimento di Scienze Pedagogiche e Filosofiche
Via Is Mirrionis 1, 09123 Cagliari, Italia
Tel: +39 349 818 1955 Fax: +39 070 937 1870