[Corpora-List] context-DEPENDENT grammar simulator.

stefano federici s_federici at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 15:05:39 UTC 2008

I will be very happy to get further suggestions from you all to my private email. But I think it is time to close this thread. In a few days I will be posting a message with a final report on this visualization task for context-sensitive grammars.

Sorry for not having answered to the postings giving suggestions about HSPG, but this (I suppose) was really far from what I needed.

Thanks to all participants

Stefano

ìStefano Federici
Università degli Studi di Cagliari
Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Dipartimento di Scienze Pedagogiche e Filosofiche
Via Is Mirrionis 1, 09123 Cagliari, Italia
Tel: +39 349 818 1955 Fax: +39 070 937 1870