[Corpora-List] electronic dictionaries

Francis Tyers ftyers at prompsit.com
Mon Apr 14 11:00:12 UTC 2008

El lun, 14-04-2008 a las 11:51 +0100, Francis Tyers escribió:

> I hope this is what you're looking for. There are a number of
> morphological dictionaries of French within the Apertium project, you
> can find a list of them here:
> http://xixona.dlsi.ua.es/wiki/index.php/List_of_dictionaries

These are under the GPL, the largest coverage one we have is something
like ~20k lemmas. If you need larger coverage, the ACLWiki
(http://aclweb.org/aclwiki/index.php?title=List_of_resources_by_language
) gives this:

  http://www.cnrtl.fr/lexiques/morphalou/

Not sure what licence it is under though,

Fran