[Corpora-List] electronic dictionaries

Jerry Kurjian j_kurjian at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:54:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've found the Universal dictionaries site very useful in creating multiple language word lists.

http://www.dicts.info/

The site has a wide variety of languages any of which can be used to search for words in any of the others. The site also lets you generate and download their dictionaries in txt or xml format.

http://www.dicts.info/uddl.php

They also have a nice link to babylon.

Hope this will be of interest.

Jerry Kurjian