[Corpora-List] Fwd: Data-Driven Learning materials

cruehlemann at aol.com cruehlemann at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 06:43:54 UTC 2008

-----Ursprüngliche Mitteilung-----
Von: CRuehlemann at aol.com
An: CORPORA at UIB.NO
Verschickt: Do., 17. Apr. 2008, 18:39
Thema: Re: [Corpora-List] Data-Driven Learning materials

Dear all,

I do apologise if my contribution comes a bit late (or has been made by someone else already). Upon browsing most of the contributions so far it occurred to me that an important corpus-based publication has not yet been mentioned, namely CUP's Touchstone series which has an entire syllabus derived from the ICE, and a particular focus on the grammar of authentic spoken language (based on research on CANCODE).

McCarthy, M. J., J. McCarten and H. Sandiford. (2006). Touchstone. Student’s book 4. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press

Best

Chris