[Corpora-List] Criteria for an ESP Vocabulary List

Adam Kilgarriff adam at lexmasterclass.com
Mon Apr 28 06:58:07 UTC 2008

Michael

> You should be aware, though, that this is not a project you can > complete
within a few weeks.
This kind of corpus-building can be done very quickly using BootCaT and
related tools, eg WebBootCaT (available at http://www.sketchengine.co.uk ).
The basic process takes a few minutes, and a series of iterations, to refine
and improve the corpus, may be a day or two's work. We also build in
lemmatising, POS-tagging and loading into a corpus query tool.

Adam

Adam Kilgarriff http://www.kilgarriff.co.uk
Lexical Computing Ltd http://www.sketchengine.co.uk
Lexicography MasterClass Ltd http://www.lexmasterclass.com